[Approved]Christmas is NEAR, let your creativity flow

@GeorgePro1 I really really like this chirstmas initiative!

But the same as David says here!

2 Likes

Hey!

Where will this be announced? In Discord/TG?

I don’t think this is necessary

It will be announced on telegram, Discord and all official channel communication of NEAR for proper dissemination of information about this context.

2 Likes

I will make changes where necessary. Thanks for pointing it out :+1:

2 Likes

I would like to hear @JMaenen’s thoughts if he’s around :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Edited! Necessary changes made👍

1 Like

Can We Start now, and post our excellent

Interesting proposal! Feeling the festive mood!

My only suggestions would be to:

• Have an event specific hashtag that all participants must use. The only current hashtag #giveaway is too generic. Ideally, anyone could click on the event specific hashtag and find all the entries for every day. We could even be trending.
  • Announce the daily themes in advance. Ideally you want to give people as much notice as possible to make it fair for all participants. 24 hour submission timeline is very tight and you want to guard against the perception that competition unfairly favours insiders who knew the themes in advance and had more time to prepare better entries.
  • Nice to have: run this through as AstroDAO. Would love to see an Astro that leverage the Poll functionality - enable anyone to vote on polls without being members. Have winner submit payout proposals to DAO.

Cheers,

AVB

3 Likes

This is all good with me, I’m happy to approve and spread the Christmas cheer :santa:

Do take note of @satojandro’s comments above. The timeframe is tight.

I don’t think Astro is too necessary, might cause a little friction but why not try it for a few of the days?

3 Likes

Im Excited To Join for this Event if Ever it will approved :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Also happy to approve. @GeorgePro1 please update your budget to include $USD amounts… and then you are good to go!

FYI the next step is to submit a payout proposal to the Marketing DAO and link to this Forum post Astro

Happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Is this already started?? How can we know if this already started already. Any links attach for twitter accounts of the contest? Or any telegram or discord channel?

We will make announcement on Reddit and broadcast across all official communication channels of NEAR. Stay tuned :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank You @GeorgePro1 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Could you please share this information with Russian community Telegram: Contact @near_protocol or pm @kmotiv (telegram). I will translate it and create posts on ru Telegram and Discord channels.

Thank You, voted Yes.

4 Likes

Where will the winners be announced?
@GeorgePro1

1 Like

is this already started? please send more details here thank you :relaxed:

Big Announcement!! It’s starting 25th December. Check details here

1 Like

How the winners are selected?

2 Likes

Here is report [Report] #ChristmasIsNear contest on Discord

2 Likes