[ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management

Hi @Purpledots thanks for your proposal.

To help the Marketing DAO evaluate your proposal could you post links to your accounts on the social platforms please?

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hello @cryptocredit
Thanks for requesting,

Twitter:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/chapter1guild/

Discord:
C1 Guild

Instagram:
I’m on Instagram as dum_unu. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. Instagram

1 Like

How many community moderators are we paying? The impressions and followers seem a bit small for the payout requested.

2 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council,
What’s the take on proposals still awaiting your decisions

1 Like

Hey guys, happy to move this to Approved

Please note: The payout process is changing. Do not submit a funding request to the DAO. I’ll update this thread when the process is live and clarified.

2 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for your patience!

The new funding process is now live, you can follow the instructions here to request your funding:

1 Like

Hello @marketingdao-council thanks for your help
But I don’t think the new payout process is live yet or something cuz haven’t received the said mail for KYC.

Hey gm,

It is live, have you filled out the form here:

1 Like

Yes. I filled out the form already.

1 Like

Should get an email pretty soon!

1 Like

Yeah, I have now completed the KYC. :pray:

1 Like

The poll created on Astro got 3 approval before the timer expires. What now?

The finance team will reach out to facilitate the NEAR distribution

1 Like

Hey hey :wave:
I have a little mix up with the new payout process. The KYC has failed twice;it rejected the document attached. Prompted use of passport hence the government’s issued ID wasn’t accepted
What can I do ? my passport won’t be ready till a month or more. Would appreciate if anything else would suffice

1 Like

Good evening. Could you please ask your question here ? Thank you

2 Likes

You’ll need to work with the Finance team via email to push through the KYC with an alternative document, we don’t have access to it at this time.

2 Likes

Oh. Thank you for your help :pray:

1 Like

Hi :wave:. All process for payout has been completed including the KYC that has been passed
But payout hasn’t been received @mecsbecs

Hi @Purpledots - as mentioned in our email correspondence we do need a new entry in the Community Payout Google Form from the individual who passed the KYC verification so we can proceed to sending the Reward Agreement for signature. This will be the final step before issuing the payout. If the Form is filled out by Monday, my colleagues will be able to proceed quickly on this.

1 Like

Please please the @marketingdao-council council members should do well to check and approve the poll on the Astro

The timer is set to expire in few hours.
Many thanks :pray:

1 Like