[ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management

How can I know the ones who voted and who hasn’t? It looks like their names don’t appear when they do.

1 Like

Updated :blush: Sorry, for that.

1 Like

@Dacha , could you kindly put to me how you mean for your last reply.

Hello @marketingdao-council , @cryptocredit @so608 @Klint @Dacha @satojandro. Greetings.
Please let’s do well to look at this poll and give feedback on what’s fate of this approved proposal that payout has tarried for quite long.

Many thanks :pray:.

1 Like

Approved on Astro! Token not received !?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-244

@marketingdao-council

Have you filled out the form required in the new process? Please review this thread:

2 Likes

Yes. I have completed every step.

2 Likes

It was only approved on Astro one day ago, please sit tight whilst the Finance team process this.

3 Likes

Hello :wave:
Not sure about what’s next but the approved poll’s been over two weeks but token haven’t been received. @David_NEAR

Hey, looks like a reward agreement was sent to your provided email but it has yet to be signed and returned. Can you please check for a Docusign email?

1 Like

@David_NEAR , I’m not sure I received the Docusign mail but I checked all through and still can’t find an email for such. Maybe resending it will help.
@talk2purpledot@gmail.com

I await reply to this @marketingdao-council

@Purpledots Your poll has been approved on Astro since 3/29 so I assume the delay must be related to the KYC process, which is not something the MarketingDAO is involved with.

What do I now do? @so608

This isn’t the email that was used to fill out the form, it was @Dedeukwu’s email address so the Docusign will have been sent there

1 Like

Hi fam, I have 2 mail spunkyblack1@gmail.com and dedeukwu@mindcontrol.video and I’ve checked in both i can’t find any message related to this.

I remember filling a KYC with my passport details and photographed image but no signature option attached, no feedback and no coin came to my wallet pls let me know if there’s anything i need to do from my end.

It was sent to the first email.

Will have it resent :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Might have missed it sorry.

1 Like

Update on this…

I have signed and received the @Purpledots Crypto this morning, also forwarded it to her wallet.

1 Like

Thank you marketing DAO, token received.:pray:

1 Like