[ Approved] C1 Guild November Social Media Management

Yeah, I have now completed the KYC. :pray:

1 Like

The poll created on Astro got 3 approval before the timer expires. What now?

The finance team will reach out to facilitate the NEAR distribution

1 Like

Hey hey :wave:
I have a little mix up with the new payout process. The KYC has failed twice;it rejected the document attached. Prompted use of passport hence the government’s issued ID wasn’t accepted
What can I do ? my passport won’t be ready till a month or more. Would appreciate if anything else would suffice

1 Like

Good evening. Could you please ask your question here ? Thank you

2 Likes

You’ll need to work with the Finance team via email to push through the KYC with an alternative document, we don’t have access to it at this time.

2 Likes

Oh. Thank you for your help :pray:

1 Like

Hi :wave:. All process for payout has been completed including the KYC that has been passed
But payout hasn’t been received @mecsbecs

Hi @Purpledots - as mentioned in our email correspondence we do need a new entry in the Community Payout Google Form from the individual who passed the KYC verification so we can proceed to sending the Reward Agreement for signature. This will be the final step before issuing the payout. If the Form is filled out by Monday, my colleagues will be able to proceed quickly on this.

1 Like

Please please the @marketingdao-council council members should do well to check and approve the poll on the Astro

The timer is set to expire in few hours.
Many thanks :pray:

1 Like

Hello @marketingdao-council , I have some worries on what the fate of this approved post from last year which the poll on Astro has been submitted twice yet haven’t gotten the chance of approval from the council. The timer expired at 3 approval the first and second time. Since November the payout has tarried. I wonder what is expected of me to do now. I would so much appreciate it if this matter is addressed and sorted once for all.

I look forward to your instructions on what next.

1 Like

Good morning, looks like you proposal didn’t get enough votes for consensus on chain. You can try to create new poll again and tag councils who hasn’t voted yet. Thanks

@Klint @satojandro @so608

1 Like

How can I know the ones who voted and who hasn’t? It looks like their names don’t appear when they do.

1 Like

Updated :blush: Sorry, for that.

1 Like

@Dacha , could you kindly put to me how you mean for your last reply.

Hello @marketingdao-council , @cryptocredit @so608 @Klint @Dacha @satojandro. Greetings.
Please let’s do well to look at this poll and give feedback on what’s fate of this approved proposal that payout has tarried for quite long.

Many thanks :pray:.

1 Like

Approved on Astro! Token not received !?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-244

@marketingdao-council

Have you filled out the form required in the new process? Please review this thread:

2 Likes

Yes. I have completed every step.

2 Likes

It was only approved on Astro one day ago, please sit tight whilst the Finance team process this.

3 Likes