[CONCLUDED] [bounty] back to 80's

PROPOSERS:
Bianca Victal

• Near account for payment: biancavictal.near
    Isa Denoni
  • Near account for payment: isadanoninho.near

Título: BACK TO 80’s

GOAL:
To engage artists to create art in the 80’s theme, taking advantage of Gambiarra’s space in the metaverse to make an exhibition with the theme.
This art is to engage and entertain the artists in our ecosystem and give them the opportunity to participate in an exhibition in the metaverse.

Note: Everyone who participates in this bounty is allowing the art to be used for future posts or divulgation within the communication channels and social networks. Always giving the proper credit to the artist.

PROJECT:

Registration for the bounty is done here in the comments. Be sure to post your NEAR wallet along with the links to the minted NFT and the social media post.

Rules:
1- Make an art (NFT) with the 80’s theme.
2 - Put the NEAR logo on the art (either interactively or not)
3 - Post on instagram and / or twitter and tag Gambiarra DAO using the hashtags: #Gambiarra80 #Gambiarradao
4 - Post and tweet the artwork until June 15

Prize:
There will be up to 18 works chosen by the curators and each will receive 14 USD in NEAR.
In addition, an exhibition will be created in the Gambiarra building at Cryptovoxels.
The date of the exhibition will be notified here in the comments along with the chosen artwork.

Timeline:
June 1 - Start receiving artwork for the bounty (wait for approval)
June 15th - 12H GMT -3 (Brasília time) - Artwork submission closes.
June 17th - Winners results, payments and exhibition flyer announcement.

Budget: USD 500 in NEAR

USD 250 in NEAR payable to biancavictal.near
USD 250 in NEAR payable to isadanoninho.near

PS1: The prize amount is already budgeted within the project value and will be the responsibility of the producers to make the payments.

PS2: HASH OF PAYMENT: NEAR (price of the day the money enters the DAO)

Distribution of Values

Bianca Victal: USD 124 in Near
Isa Denoni: USD 124 in Near
Award: USD 14 in Near for each art work | Overall: USD 252 in Near distributed to 18 participants.

SIGNATURE: biancavictal.near

CURRICULUM:
Bianca Victal
Link Curriculo: @biavictal | Linktree
Isa Danone
Link Curriculo: Danone Psicodélico | Linktree

PT :brazil:

PROPONENTES:
Bianca Victal

• Conta Near para pagamento: biancavictal.near
    Isa Danone
  • Conta Near para pagamento: isadanoninho.near

Título: BACK TO 80’s

OBJETIVO:
Engajar artistas a criarem artes no tema anos 80, aproveitando o espaço do Gambiarra no metaverso para fazer uma exposição com o tema.
Essa arte é para engajar e descontrair os artistas no nosso ecossistema e dar a oportunidade de participarem de uma exposição no metaverso.

Obs: Todas as pessoas que participarem desse bounty estão permitindo que as artes sejam usadas para futuros posts ou divulgações dentro dos canais de comunicação e redes sociais. Sempre colocando o devido crédito obrigatório ao artista.

PROJETO:

A inscrição para o bounty é feita aqui nos comentários. Não deixe de colocar a sua carteira NEAR junto com os links da NFT mintada e do post na rede social.

Regras:
1- Fazer uma arte (NFT) com o tema ANOS 80.
2 - Colocar a logo da NEAR na arte (seja de forma interativa ou não)
3 - Postar no instagram e/ou twitter e marcar a Gambiarra DAO usando as hashtags: #Gambiarra80 #Gambiarradao
4 - Postar e mintar a arte até dia 15 de Junho.

Prêmio:
Serão até 18 obras escolhidas pela curadoria e cada uma irá receber 14 USD em NEAR.
Além disso, será criada uma exposição no prédio do Gambiarra no Cryptovoxels.
A data da exposição será avisada aqui nos comentários juntamente com as artes escolhidas.

Linha do tempo:
1 de Junho - Início do recebimento das artes para o bounty (esperar aprovação)
15 de Junho - 12H GMT -3 (Horário de Brasília) - Encerramento do recebimento das artes.
17 de Junho - Resultado dos ganhadores, pagamentos e divulgação do flyer da exposição.

Orçamento: USD 500 em NEAR

USD 250 em NEAR a ser pago a biancavictal.near
USD 250 em NEAR a ser pago a isadanoninho.near

PS1: O valor do prêmio já está orçado dentro do valor do projeto e ficará como responsabilidade dos produtores fazerem os pagamentos.

PS2: HASH DE PAGAMENTO: NEAR (cotação do dia que a verba entrar na DAO)

Distribuição de valores

Bianca Victal: 124 USD em Near
Isa Denoni: 124 USD em Near
Prêmio: USD 14 em Near para cada obra de arte | Total: USD 252 em Near distribuídos para 18 participantes.

ASSINATURA: biancavictal.near

CURRÍCULO:
Bianca Victal
Link Curriculo: @biavictal | Linktree
Isa Danone
Link Currículo: Danone Psicodélico | Linktree

25 Likes

References for creating the artwork
*Picked from Google

:brazil:Referências para a criação das artes
*Retiradas do Google

Enviando: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 12.09.06.png…
Enviando: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 12.09.51.png…

5 Likes

References for creating the artwork
*Picked from Google

:brazil:Referências para a criação das artes
*Retiradas do Google

8 Likes

Let’s do it team <3
I love flashbacks :wink:

4 Likes

I’m already super excited!! Loved the theme, preparing the art in 3,2,1…
@BiaVictal and @Isa_Danoninho it will be great!

4 Likes

Love it I’m gonna start conceptualised and fit the 80’s vibe in me. Let’s go!

4 Likes

It is great to see actions like this happening in Gambiarra DAO. I am even happier to see @BiaVictal who recently held the sixth edition of MintbaseSunday with me already doing such important actions here in the community. :fire: :heart: Congratulations! :tada: Beautiful project @Isa_Danoninho, every day that passes I admire more your work, creativity and commitment here in the network! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Love the idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Amo/sou 80’s ahahaha que bapho! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi @BiaVictal … great initiative, I liked the idea.

It is important that you leave the budget more detailed regarding the distribution of values. This is important for it to be registered in our forum.
Example:
Bia - xxx,00
Isa - xxx,00
Award - xxx,00

I await your adjustment so that we can take it to a vote.

6 Likes

Hi @Dazo ! How are you?

Thanks! I think this proposal has great potential to engage the guys :hugs:

Sorry for the incomplete proposal! I have already edited it.
If there is anything else missing, please let me know!

4 Likes

This is wonderful :sparkles::sparkles::fire:, I’m new here so here’s my wallet cedieee.near

4 Likes

Hello councils ummm requesting to be in your mintbase store near id: louietism.near

4 Likes

Hello… requesting to be in your mintbase store
near id: eliaszinas.near

4 Likes

Hello, @BiaVictal. I would like to join this bounty. My near wallet address is maryrazel.near. Thanks​:sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello @BiaVictal . I would like to join in this bounty. Requesting to be a minter in your mintbase store. yonakawaii.near is my wallet. Thankyou

3 Likes

Invitation flyer in English and Portuguese.

5 Likes

Hello Fam; please add me up on the Gambiarra store on Mintbase

WALLET:
roxytheentertainer.near

4 Likes

Hello… requesting to be in your mintbase store
near id: styleherbalist.near

3 Likes

EN :us: :us: :us:

Hi guys, I know we requested that mint be done by the gambiarra store, but in the last members meeting, the question was raised about non-Brazilian members entering the store.
As this is a feature that is in our introduction, a vote was taken by Astro Dao to decide which way to go, and the members decided not to lose this feature.
With this, we are going to change the Bounty rule so that you will be able to lie where you see fit.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and I look forward to your works.

PT :brazil: :brazil: :brazil:

Oi pessoal, sei que solicitamos que o mint fosse feito pela loja gambiarra, mas na última reunião dos membros, foi levantada a questão sobre a entrada de membros que não fossem brasileiros na loja.
Como essa é uma característica que está na nossa introdução, foi feita uma votação pelo Astro Dao para decidir qual caminho seguir, e os membros decidiram não perder essa característica.
Com isso, vamos alterar a regra do Bounty para vcs possam mintar onde acharem necessário.
Desculpe pelo inconveniente, e eu estamos ansiosos pelas obras de vocês.

5 Likes