3 - Story Time with Blaqk Stereo 550
4 - Future is Near Music Competition (reloaded) 2.0 1170
5 - Mintbase store opening, minting of NFT contents & store managment 150
6 - Council work Council report 900
Total - 3260

Duration:
Blaqk Stereo July time duration new

Conclusion:
We continue to thank the creatives Dao for their tremendous support in carrying out these activities. we are off to a great start this July and we would appreciate the continuous support from the creatives Dao.
Thank you.
@creativesdao-council

10 Likes

Hello Familly

I just want to ask something that i just reach out on the Topic

:

1 Like

Hello Fam. I just responded to your question. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Hawwal, thank you for the proposal

I have some questions on your projects this month, would love to hear back from you.

Besides, the amount requested for council work is over 30% of your total requested budget, would you mind revise it?

2 Likes

@williamx Yh sure absolutely, would revised that now. Thanks

Hello @creativesdao-council As presented, You all have observed the various bounty and competitions we proposed this month for funding. They were all carefully discussed and planned in our community with the aim of engaging our new community members, the entire Near community as a whole, also the onboarding of new members. These proposals are projects that have a long time projection and in order to get everyone involved, this is the best route to launch the projects as they unfold amongst our plans as a community of west Africans.

1 Like

Hello @creativesdao-council just dropping a reminder on this. thanks :pray:t5:

Hello, @Hawwal! Do the other councils have NEAR gov accounts? Mind to tag them as well on the proposal so we know you are real, on-chain people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello @kc_sollano Sure they do
@Sholaspark
@cotmusic

2 Likes

:hotsprings::hotsprings::hotsprings::hotsprings::hotsprings:

Excited about this month’s activities.

1 Like

super pumped about this month line up, cant wait

1 Like

Hello @Hawwal & Blaqk-Stereo DAO, happy to inform that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.

Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

4 Likes

Thanks alot, Cheers :slight_smile: :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Hey,

Since this is a DAO, can we see future funding requests being deposited to a DAO wallet rather than an individual wallet?

2 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR
Yeah sure, I would actually prefer funding to be sent to the Astro Dao wallet. What I normally do is to pay everything to the Dao wallet after funding has been received.
Is the payment to the Dao wallet on Astro possible yet?

Absolutely, always has been :tada:

3 Likes

Perfect then. I would really prefer that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes