[Approved] 9ja musical talent hunt/activation

You’ll get an email with the link soon

2 Likes

Okay, I await the mail.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR, i have received the form and waiting KYC result. Also, i replied to @Dacha comment on the poll

2 Likes

KYC has been approved.

@David_NEAR @Dacha
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

onboarded @Chide
She will be amongst the students to help with activation. More coming

1 Like

Hello @satojandro @cryptocredit @Dacha @marketingdao-council @David_NEAR

KYC already verified. What next needs to be done please.? Poll will expire in three days.

Thanks

3 Likes

Wait for the poll to be approved and then you’ll receive another email from the Finance team :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Hello!
Okay, we await the poll result then.
Thanks for reply

3 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR How was the weekend?
i can see Poll is approved but i haven’t received an email with the next form as you said.

1 Like

Hey, wonderful thanks, hope yours was too.

2 Likes

Mine was great too.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello @David_NEAR.
Payout received.
Work begins ASAP

1 Like

Hello everyone!
We have made this progress hence. Physical events planning is ongoing and we will update the forum about it.

More designs coming in…

2 Likes

9JA MUSICAL MARCH REPORT

HELLO NEAR COMMUNITY, it’s been an honor exploring the NEAR ECOSYSTEM which has lots of opportunities that the World is yet to know about. 9JA MUSICAL has been a part of this great movement of preaching the NEAR Gospel through Music Competitions across different Universities across the country. Details about 9ja musical are found here and here

9ja Musical hosted her first Edition of this music competition at BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, and it was a fulfilled one. The following were achieved during the course of this first event:

1. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology was introduced to the students together with the opportunities.
  2. Near Protocol Ecosystem was also introduced to the students.
  3. Onboarding of over 400 organic wallets.
  4. Teachings on NFTs, Mintbase, and how music can be minted as NFTs were also taught during this event.

A few weeks ago, 9JA MUSICAL was expected to host another edition of this event in another Federal University in Nigeria. [Approved] 9ja musical talent hunt/activation

We did start this event, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, the event had to be put on hold. These unforeseen circumstances involve:

1. Striking actions by Federal University Union in Nigeria ‘’ASUU’’. ASUU strike, UTAS platform and Nigerian students | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News — Opinion — The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News
  2. Fuel scarcity. Fuel scarcity worsens across Nigeria, grounds economic activities

Despite these issues coming up, we were able to onboard more than 200 Near wallets using the Near drop, some wallets already existed and claimed the campaign tokens, also hosted an AMA session on our Telegram Channel, teach about Near Protocol, and its Ecosystem, the future of Music in blockchain

We never exhausted our funding due to these reasons. We have with us $789.59 remaining out of $1079 + 50 NEAR we were given. Details of every transaction can be seen in our official wallet: 9jamusical1.near

We look towards hosting a music competition in the month of April in another University since Not all universities within the country joined this industrial action.

We hope the Near community bears with us.

Photo details below

|379.695652173913x473.48352940427486

@Dacha @marketingdao-council @David_NEAR

7 Likes

So no music competition :confused:, so what next,
ASUU has really crippled the Federal universities anyhow some state owned and also polytechnics are still opened, I think we can explore there

3 Likes

Yes Sir, we are synchronizing with a project that will make things easy for us in a state university. Update coming soon.

2 Likes

Great initiative @IgbozeIsrael keep up the good work. Cheers

1 Like

Thanks ser.
We carry on daily

1 Like

Good one love the effort to the progress

2 Likes

Good effort I must say
I hope everything goes well​:+1:

1 Like