[APPROVED] 9INES DAO Funding Request, May 2022

Ops, I did a comment in the wrong post. haha

Just to say that I’m watching here and waiting for the updates on your Introduction post to move forward =)

1 Like

Happy to see miss @dandelionshoneybees working hard on your 9INES DAO PROJECTS :hugs: I’d like to proposed to be your admin too if you havnt found someone, im available for this position , just inform me if you get one. :hugs:

1 Like

That’s great Jami! I’ll reach out to you on Telegram. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@dandelionshoneybees thank you for the updates in your presentation post. Now, to fit your proposal into our guidelines, I just need to ask you to create individual posts for each project. I mean a individual post to explain better the topic New and Current User support, 9INES Programs and New User Onboarding and DAO Sponsorship Funds. That way you will show to the community that the 9ines comunity already approved this projects and because this you are ready to ask funds here. =)

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Will do :pray:t5:

Certainly! We’ll update you soon!

9INES Sessions (Info/Onboarding)
The Future is NEAR April Project Proposal
Budget: $100

April Report Summary:

• “The Future is NEAR” has been renamed as “The 9INES Sessions”
  • onboarded 16 people people in April using neardrop links
  • hosted several virtual virtual info sessions, with a total of 13 attendees which yielded some of the newly onboarded

May Timeline/Goals

• We have already hosted multiple virtual onboarding sessions. Our goal for May was to host an in person event, but due to an upspike in covid infections and in order to accomodate people in different locations, we have chosen to continue with virtual sessions for the time being.

In these sessions, we will cover the following topics:

• the 5w’s (who, what, when, where, why) of the creation of NEAR
  • what NEAR protocol is within the context of web3, cryptocurrency, the NFT market, blockchain, etc
  • What are DAOs and the importance of community on NEAR
  • Engagement/ collaborative opportunities on NEAR for creatives, developers, educators, activists, etc
  • Investing and staking NEAR

Participants will receive NEAR Drop links to create their NEAR account and will be offered one-on-one or group onboarding support.

1 Like

New and Current User support
The Future is NEAR April Project Proposal
Budget: $200

April Report Summary:

• NINES has been renamed as 9INES (NEAR INTEGRATION NAVIGATION AND EDUCATION SYSTEM)
  • ongoing progress with project development and management has facilitated us achieving the following milestones:
  • compiled NEAR Introductory Links living document
  • conducted one-on-one and small group post-onboarding mentoring for 4 of our recent onboarders (totalling over 10 hours)
  • facilitated the creation of one new DAO: AncestralAlchemyAcademy DAO
  • provided proposal support for AncestralAlchemyAcademy DAO and Reggae is Bigga Than Music DAO

May Timeline/Goals

• Scout new users from our community networks

• Provide customized mentorship support for existing participants, newly onboarded members and users from the NEAR community (we currently have 8 participants, which include 2 DAOs, plus 2 additional ones in the process of being created).

• We are currently supporting/coaching and reggae-is-bigga-than-music.sputnik-dao.near and ancestralalchemyacademy.sputnik-dao.near with drafting their first proposal and navigating the various NEAR communication systems. We are encouraging and guiding them to research like minded DAOs to search collaborative opportunities with other Creatives DAOs.

• Two of our communities are in the process of establishing DAOs, already have members with accounts, but life circumstances have required them to pause on the process, yet they should be on track again, soon.

Thank you!

1 Like

9INES Programs
Budget: $400
Build out resource and link library: i.e Introductory Links (work in progress)
Design Community Liaison Program
Design Mentorship Program
Design/curate learning Metaverse in collaboration with artists and developers

(link for image below: May Milestones )

1 Like

New User Onboarding and DAO Sponsorship Funds
Budget: $500

$500 = 10 people at $50 each onboarding support and Neardrops links
We will carry over the funds from April for this month’s DAO sponsorships.

This section encompasses the follow-up support that people receive after the infosessions and in order to navigate them through the onboarding process. We will also conduct a preliminary questionnaire to gather information about their skills and passions, which we will use to guide them to relevant NEAR engagement experiences. We will research and establish relationships with existing, experienced DAOs to make this process efficient and effective.

2 Likes

I added the links. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks @dandelionshoneybees but, when we say separate posts we mean forum posts. What you have done here in the comments should be in their own separate posts. See this example below:

1 Like

Hi!

I updated the proposal. It was good to look at the proposal again with fresh eyes and I was able to make some important changes! Thanks for clarifying the expectations around “separate posts”.

Thanks for your patience with all of this and apologize for all this back and forth!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates @dandelionshoneybees. We reviewed your proposal and we decided that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

3 Likes

Wow. Thank you. As you know I’m one of the newbies. I truly appreciate your patient guidance. You’ve kindly supported my projects from the start

2 Likes

Congrats for your approval miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs: were here to give supports. :blush: and thanks to the creative DAO sir @hevertonharieno … will very thankfull for your help and guidance :hugs:

2 Likes

Hello
Pls how can I participate

1 Like

Greetings @Fittedn,

Thank you so much for your interest. We are looking for both participants and/or contributors. Please, send me a private message here on Forum with the following information:

1. Please, in a few words (100 words max; character/word counter site tell us about yourself and your experience with NEAR and why you have reached out to us. Feel free to share any relevant links)

2. Are you interested in participating as a contributor and/or as a participant seeking support?

3. What skills do you bring to the table; i.e. tech skills, organizational skills, social media, arts (music, dance, visual, digital art, video production, administrative etc), networking, languages.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks again for your patience and feedback! We had our first proposal approved!