[Approved, 2 months, $1400] January 2023 - Social Media Moderation budget for BeeTogether

Hey hey! Could you please create a new proposal? Thank you!

hi @Dacha

Why create a new one? You told me to do one for 1400 USD :smiley: or what is wrong with the old proposal?
Or do I need to make 2 separate ones?
Or do I need to ask for the payout proposal end of february?

Everything is confirmed and the form filled. See messages above.

There seems some confusion here.

@claudinhabelha you have got approval for jan-feb on this proposal against the ask of 6 months, if u have filled the ironclad form correctly with the ask of $1400 as mentioned in your astrodao pol, then u will get email from foundation in few days…

Rest @Dacha can assist you better

1 Like

hi @Dacha hi @piyush

I am a bit confused now.

In the very beginning I applied for 6 months but that was rejected by you.
We agreed on changing my application to 2 months for a total of USD 1400.- (= 700 for Jan & 700 for Feb).
And if I would like to have further funding, I would need to apply again and start the process from scratch.

So basically my proposal on astro-dao is for 2 months for a total of USD 1400.- … as agreed/defined together!

The question is more, if I have to do 2 payoutproposals of each 700.- for Jan and for Feb (which is a total of 1400)? Or should I leave it as one proposal of a total of 1400.-?

One is enough: as u got two month approval on this proposal, amounts to $1400…

hi @piyush @so608 @Dacha

how are you? I hope you are doing well.

I am proceeding now with the payout for https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-610

Do I do that on https://astrodao.com/ right?
Is that correct: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-624

In Jan&Feb we managed to tweet 3-5 tweets per day, as well as stories on FB&IG everyday and every second day a normal post. We participated in AMAs and had our own ones:

• Bee Social Club
  • BeeTogether & Gorillashop
  • BeeTogether and & Shalini
  • BeeTogether and Vietnam Hub

hi @Dacha @so608 @piyush

I hope you had a great start into the day :slight_smile:

Would you like helping me on the payout process. It is my first payout with Marketing-DAO. What are the steps that I need to do?

hi @Dacha @so608 @piyush

I received the transaction of 0.1 NEAR to the near wallet beetogether_org.near. Thank you.
I assume this was the “test-transaction” for the payout?

1 Like

Your proposal has been approved since January 16th if am not mistaken!!
What’s the difficulty you’re having now?

hi @Psalmy
Thank you for your response. Yes, it was approved in January.
I am just wondering how I get the payout now. It is my first time getting a grant through Marketing-DAO and would like to know how to proceed. I received 0.1 from sptunik.marketing-dao.near to our wallet. Do I need to do another step to get the full payout?

hi @Psalmy @Dacha @so608

Would love to get your help on the payout process because it is our first time.
We received the “test-transaction” NEAR Explorer | Transaction
But not yet the full payout.

I appreciate your support and your help. Thank you in advance.

Claudia

1 Like

Here your proposal has been approved Proposal since Jan
But later rejected this month here :point_down::point_down:

And reasons was cause you made a transfer instead of a poll, through the comments here by @cryptocredit

SOLUTION
So you’ve to make another proposal , proposal a poll not a transfer with your approved forum link so the council can make a vote.

While making the proposal tap the icon where the red arrow is directed and change the option from “propose a transfer” and replace with “propose a poll” then you can add your description and forum link then I think that’s it :ok_hand:
Sorry for the late response

2 Likes

hi @Psalmy and @Dacha

Thank you Psalm for the explanation. I did that:

new poll proposal: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-637

old poll proposal that has 3 thumbs up: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-610

Is that now the final step?

1 Like

The marketing DAO council with voting power would make a vote now on the poll and they would guide you on your next step.
@Dacha @cryptocredit @satojandro @so608 please can you attend to her poll? Thanks as her proposal has been approved long time ago in Bethlehem(kidding) lol :joy: so she can get funding support , thanks and have a lovely and blissful weekend

1 Like

Hi @Psalmy

Thank you a lot for helping out.

Looking forward to the payout so I can pay our freelancers. Thank you in advance @Dacha @cryptocredit @satojandro @so608

Have a lovely evening

Claudia

1 Like

hey @Psalmy and @cryptocredit @satojandro @so608

Thank you for sending the test amount to our wallet. NEAR Explorer | Transaction
→ I received the 0.1 NEAR

What is the next step to get the full payout. I would love to pay my freelancers with that payout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @claudinhabelha if your poll has been approved please find time to fill this Form thanks and do have a good day :relieved:

3 Likes

hi @Psalmy

Form filled :wink: thank you for the support.

1 Like

hi @Psalmy @cryptocredit @Dacha

Fractal ID approved our company through the form/tool.
I guess now we are ready for the payout.

have a lovely day
Claudia

3 Likes

Glad to hear Goodnews take care @claudinhabelha have a nice day too.
Keep building and keep tractions :upside_down_face:

2 Likes