[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas Artísticas - filmesdeinfiltracao.near - Janeiro 2022

1.Filmes de Infiltração (a.k.a Thais ampr) filmesdeinfiltracao.near

2.São Paulo – Brazil

3.https://twitter.com/de_infiltracao - https://twitter.com/thaisampr Login • Instagram Login • Instagram

4.wlo.link/@filmesdeinfiltracao and linktr.ee/thaisampr
vimeo.com/filmesdeinfiltracao

5.I work on the frontiers between cinema, visual arts, theater, dance, music, and literature, often in collaboration with other artists. I am increasingly integrating myself into the world of NFT bringing my artwork to this new language. And like all language in development, the freedom of experimentation is great, which instigates me even more.

Eu trabalho nas fronteiras entre cinema, artes visuais, teatro, dança, música e literatura, muitas vezes em colaboração o com outros artistas. Estou cada vez mais me integrando ao mundo do NFT trazendo meus trabalhos artísticos para esta nova linguagem. E como toda a linguagem em faze de desenvolvimento, a liberdade de experimentação é grande o que me instiga ainda mais.

6.My proposal for this residency is to create animated nft comic strips, composed of photography, drawing and pen strokes about “The Incredible Wulk”, a sci-fi comic book project that I’m developing. The story revolves around five women who suffered serious genetic mutations, in different circumstances, and ended up meeting in the city of São Paulo. Inspired by the world of Graphic Novels and films with female protagonist (such as Barbarella, Cleopatra Jones and A Mulher de Todos), “The Incredibles Wulk”, wanders between these worlds through characters who deal with their existential crises and their superpowers, in a way nonsense, in the midst of a city about to collapse.

Minha proposta para a residência, é experimentar a criação de tirinhas animadas, compostas de fotografia, desenho e canetadas de “As Incríveis Wulk", um projeto de HQ sci-fi que tenho desenvolvido. A história gira em torno de cinco mulheres que sofreram graves mutações genéticas, em diferentes circunstâncias, e acabam se conhecendo na cidade de São Paulo, a Selva de Pedras Brasileira. Inspirada pelo universo das Graphic Novels e em filmes com protagonismo feminino (como Barbarella, Cleópatra Jones e A Mulher de Todos), “As Incríveis Wulk”, flana entre estes mundos através de personagens que lidam com suas crises existenciais e seus superpoderes, de forma nonsense, em meio à uma cidade prestes a colapsar.

7.filmesdeinfiltracao Mintbase
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/3BP-NVhPKKBlQSdPINTfQ2cmYS8UG7woSsL6e-dYoZg:nomadelabel.mintbase1.near
Valkiria Vrudvek
Weronika Wulk

5 Likes

Hey, Thais! Thanks for your submission!

We hope to announce the winners by February 1st! Good Luck! :dizzy: :star_struck:

1 Like

Olá, Thais!

Thanks for your application! We had more participants than ever and the selection process was not easy for the jury of this 3rd edition.

We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fitting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, but unfortunately, your application was not selected for this edition.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the next rounds! Stay tuned :crossed_fingers:t5: :hugs:

Cheers :purple_heart::dizzy:

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase

1 Like