[Announcement] Uniqueone.Network Community Council Updates

Hello Adroit, do you mind to share your experience from other platform as well, would appreciate if you can connect to our official telegram and get to HS (mods) for a discussion.

2 Likes

hey @Awesome , thanks for registering your interest, we need graphic designers yes! Do you mind to connect with me - HS(mod) on our official telegram channel so we can understand your experience better?

2 Likes

Welcome @Awesome @Adroit join our TG Telegram: Contact @uniqueonenetwork and Discord Uniqueone.Network

1 Like

Good I’ll join you there

1 Like

Glad to be here as a part of this council :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Kindly follow the instructions below to upvote yourself as a member / community council (CC):

1. Click this link here
  2. Participation on the forum above / this telegram group is required to be eligible, to show how active and how well-versed you are. Alternatively, please click here to understand a lil’ bit more about Community Council (CC).
  3. You can upvote yourself a member, if you do not wish to be a Community Council.
  4. Anyone can upvote shortlisted participants by clicking :heart:
  5. Members can also come forward to comment their interest on the post above with reasons : “I’d like to upvote myself to be a community council”. What is your designation (A Creator / A Developer / An Enthusiast / A Community Leader)? Why do you plan to become a community council? Any experiences to share? A reference point is appreciated.
  6. You need to have a near account to be member / community council. Please share your near address in your post.
  7. Community Council will be managed by Native Council/Team here : https://app.astrodao.com/dao/uniqueonenetwork.sputnik-dao.near/groups/all

To achieve decentralisation, we have to put forward with the following initiatives. Insight of these Roles are :

A. Native council have the right to propose changes to DAO name, draft/create proposals, (or remove proposals) upvote and downvote proposals, treasury & bounties administration including fund transfer, edit policy settings & permission, assign native council members (internal only), modify functionalities, invite/remove members, create/remove polls.

B. Community council have the right to draft/create proposals and suggestions, (or remove proposals) upvote and downvote proposals, invite/remove members, create/remove polls.

C. Members have the right to vote on polls, invite members.

D. Observers are project leaders / steward(ess) / project founders who is working hand-in-hand or partnership with Uniqueone.Network team. They can’t create proposals but can vote or provide suggestions through forum guild. By then, the native council / community council will weight-in their ideas/proposals to be included. Observers can invite members and vote on polls too.

4 Likes

I have always admired to be one of your council members. I’m new to the ecosystem and I have great enthusiasm in crypto and near protocol precisely. Kindly review my proposal, as I have already upvoted myself to be a council member. Thanks

3 Likes

I wish to be a Community Council, I have been in the Ecosystem for over a year now and have contributed to the growth of few projects within the ecosystem both as an Open Web Sandbox contributor and as a community Moderator, I am a Graphic designer and have made some designs within the NEAR Community.
I tried joining the Batch 1 but was rather too late.
I hope i can make the Batch 2!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m David. I want to form an official Unique One group in Vietnam and I want to apply for mod position at UNIQUEONE.NETWORK in Vietnam.

Many people are waiting for Unique One Group OFFICIAL at Vietnam.

I’d like to upvote myself to be a community council”. I want to be A mod. I want to develop Unique One community in Vietnam. I’m inexperienced but I think I can help

2 Likes

Amazing again team hope to see more cc in UniqueOne Network, really an amazing work team is making thanks a lot.

From
Portugal
Pedro Venancio
@PGV72
CC

2 Likes

I wish to be a Community Council, I’ve been in the Ecosystem for sometime now and I have contributed in some projects….
I’m an active member of tamago and Dj dao, I wish I’m been given this opportunity

3 Likes

Hello SonoftheMarket welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

Hello phanhoanglong.near welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

Hello Djkasidy welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

1 Like

Hello fam, My name is Soty and I’m an Artist.
I’d love to be part of the community council, I have always admired the team and wished to be a co-contributor.
This is my 11th Month in the Ecosystem and I have participated in many activities including working as an OWS contributor.

Please grant me this opportunity of working and growing together with this admirable community.

3 Likes

Hi welcome kenjay60 best of luck to you and be active on TG community chat, and spread love for UniqueOne, thanks

3 Likes

Hi welcome soty best of luck to you and be active on TG community chat, and spread the love for UniqueOne, thanks

2 Likes

Just an update for our community, that the second batch of CC will commence after our IDO is complete. Be patient a lil’ bit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

HI HS ok thanks for the info, hope new and good people join in to our Lovely UniqueOne Network

2 Likes

Hey ya, yes we have some plans to push our IDO forward. Hopefully to onboard new faces after!

1 Like