[Announcement] Uniqueone.Network Community Council Updates

Hi @Bianca_Nieves , good to have you here.
Basically community council’s role is to create proposals/ideas, to vote proposals for the community on behalf of the native council - the founding team, while observer’s role applies to project leaders / steward(ess) / project founders who is working hand-in-hand or partnership with Uniqueone.Network team - they can’t vote or create proposals on AstroDAO but they can provide suggestions. By then, the native council / community council will weight-in their ideas/proposals to be included.

Hope that clarifies.

We have recently update our docs (we’ll continue to update the section perdiodically), do refer the following to understand the roles.

3 Likes

Dear community, all native council proposed has been upvoted.

We are now trying to change existing group of ‘Team’ to ‘Community Council’ but to no avail, it seems like the system doesn’t allow us to do so, and we’ll have to downvote it. Please click here for reference.

A similar error has been logged here (resolved).

4 Likes

Now that we can progress further, the native council will now apply new group policy settings, the native council will upvote this proposal based on information here - The Community Council and Governance guideline.

2 Likes

Hi Bianca :slight_smile: nice to see you on Gov.Near

1 Like

Hey fam, this is our latest proposal which is to get the Community Council upvoted into the DAO. Once approved, new members are allowed to draft/create proposals and suggestions, (or remove proposals) upvote and downvote proposals, invite/remove members, create/remove polls. Group Quorum required : 100%

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/uniqueonenetwork.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/uniqueonenetwork.sputnik-dao.near-8

7 Likes

Congratulations to New Community Council. Good to have you guys onboard.

Note : Kindly discuss briefly with any of the council before creating a proposal. You may draft proposal / vote first. This is to prevent abuse. Thank you.

Learn more about Uniqueone.Network Community Council & Governance here.

4 Likes

Glad to be onboard. I think most of us might still be unfamiliar with the whole community council and how the forum here links with astrodao. We’ll do our best to serve the community :slight_smile:

To fellow community council members, do read up on the link posted above. Repost-ing link here for visibility: The Community Council and Governance - UniqueOne.Network

4 Likes

Glad to be on board. Unique One is my priority. :pray::pray::pray::pray: I’ll give every best I can offer

5 Likes

Welcome members of the council! we are looking forward to your support and working with you all!

2 Likes

welcome to the council Pedro!

1 Like

It is a pride for me to belong to this community. I am sure that we will live unforgettable moments together!

1 Like

Thanks a lot os great to BE onboard… This is so new to me… Lol

Hi great… welcome to this amazing team

Ok thanks this is really so new to me i am learning moving on Gov and Astro…

2 Likes

I have gone through your proposals and all and I see that I can contribute immensely to the growth of your DAO. I’ll be glad to work with you thanks

2 Likes

Anyone who wish to be member of DAO,
Kindly follow the instructions below to upvote yourself to our native council & community council.

1. Members & shortlisted community council are required to upvote comments by clicking :heart:
  2. Members can also come forward to comment their interest on this post with reasons : “I’d like to upvote myself to be a member / community council”. What is your designation (A Creator / A Developer / An Enthusiast / A Community Leader)? Why do you plan to become a community council?
  3. Community Council will be managed by Council & Team here : https://app.astrodao.com/dao/uniqueonenetwork.sputnik-dao.near/groups/all
  4. Council will create a proposal on ASTRODAO to allow everyone to vote once we have enough input.
3 Likes

I’ll love to upvote myself to be a council member of the unique One community. I’m a graphic designer, and a near protocol enthusiast. I have great zeal for crypto. And I’ll do great to serve as a unique one council member.
Yuppiefab1.near
@halyconstudio

2 Likes

Wow I have been waiting for this opportunity, I’m Adroit,
A crypto enthusiast with so much experience in community building and social media management. I’m a marketer and a poet. I haven’t been long in the Near Ecosystem but I trust I would make a good council member for the unique One community.
I upvote myself to be one of the council members. :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hello welcome to UniqueOne, Poet nice, and i like to social media but create content, cheer Adroit Join TG

1 Like

Hello Adroit, do you mind to share your experience from other platform as well, would appreciate if you can connect to our official telegram and get to HS (mods) for a discussion.

2 Likes