[Closed]ALIVE (digital extended play project) July/August

Music is everything to me and I’m so much passionate about my music career, I have spent quality time working and rehearsing on this project and I really can’t wait for everything I have planned come to reality.
My name is Alexander and my stage name is Ziglar. I am a musician, a rapper and a song writer. I’m beseeching the support of the NxM family to bring my Near music debut to actualization.

I have a new Instagram social media page and it can be reviewed via this link below

ALIVE is a 3 track, alternative Afro fusion extended play which will feature some of the finest NxM stars having a feel of different tribe and sound.
I am faithfully requesting the sum of 500usd in near for production and promotion of this project…
Production , mixing , mastering and graphics ( 400 dollars)
Social media ad/ Instagram, Facebook sponsored ad: 100 dollars
I have been struggling to do music independently since 2014 , making freestyle videos on Facebook and Instagram, I released my first single titled sweetest body on audiomack and here is a link to the track

There are other track I’ve been able to record successfully and release on audiomack, here is the title and links to the tracks below

SLM(Soldiers lives matter) 2020

UNDERSTAND (cover) 2022

I’ll be so grateful and motivated if my proposal is being put into consideration
Thanks you so much ,

Target wallet; ziglar.near

@williamx @Monish016

3 Likes

@williamx @Paul please kindly review my proposal, thank you so much :pray:t4::heart:

1 Like

Great proposal you gat… hopefully you get approval

1 Like

Thanks my bro I really want this project to happen, they are all hit tracks innit :pleading_face::pray:t4:

1 Like

ALIVE by Ziglar, the EP . Songs everyone can relate to

1 Like

Hello there, welcome and thank you for the proposal.

But first, I suggest you being active and introduce your background in more details by applying for an NxM badge via the following instruction? This way will enable you to apply for funding from NxM for your projects.

1 Like

Okay thank you for letting me know :pray:t4: I’ll do that now

Hey @Ziglar Unfortunately we could not support you for this month we request you Apply for next month

Thanks

1 Like