AfrikaBurn "Save the Clan" NFT Fundraising Project

@JohnX did the 3 Education Papers and also the 2 Artists Guide.
With this payout-proposal you can proceed.

The Promotionvideo of the Marketing-Task list is not yet done though (Deadline was supposed to be 10th - then we postponed to 17th - now it is the 19th and it is not final yet).
There are still some basic changes to do - mostly regarding the branding.
He is working on it.

hey @marianeu @reginamintbase

I got messages from the people who worked for the Afrika Burn Fundraising Project.
According to them.

If you received payout proposals from this people, i can confirm as followed:

@C0D3 → WORK IS FINAL → please payout

@whoiscavenaghi → WORK IS FINAL → please payout

@JohnX → EDUCATION Task is final → if he sent the payout proposal only for that, you can pay him too.
The promotionvideo for the GO LIVE was not ready on time and still needs to be checked thoroughly. This task can not be paid yet.

@duOCELOT → his Tasks it not yet 100% finished, but almost there. If he sends the proposal, you can talk to me again, so i can confirm if the task is finished.

• List item
4 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-DZAZMcq2ELjl1zmO4lxNfXdmerjUVUD

Here is my link for the work done! Thank you!

@whoiscavenaghi your work is already confirmed (see above).

1 Like

Dear @claudinhabelha thank you so much! This helps a lot

2 Likes

@claudinhabelha tasks done as requested. Not able to upload the documents here

@reginamintbase & @marianeu

I confirm that @naturelove completed his task. You’ll find the documents in the folder “Marketing Communication” to which you have access.

If there is anything else you need to check or to ask, let me know. Happy to help.

2 Likes

Moved the work to another person.

2 Likes

@reginamintbase @marianeu
Hey there, here is my payout proposal link. Looking forward to it
createbase.sputnikdao. https://www.mintbase.io/store/afrikaburnmusic.mintbase1.near/proposals/459

1 Like

@marianeu @reginamintbase

The work of @naturelove is done.

1 Like

@claudinhabelha the completed version is in the folder

1 Like

promotion video is done

1 Like

@marianeu @reginamintbase

@thephilosopher finalised the virtual gallery for duocelot.

if he sends you the payout proposal, please confirm (you don’t need to double-check via private message with me. The virtual gallery is done)

2 Likes

Job done, @claudinhabelha. Thank you very much. Here it is the payout proposal: SputnikDAO

The virtual gallery is here:

1 Like

Job done, @claudinhabelha. Thank you very much. Here it is the payout proposal: SputnikDAO

The virtual gallery is here:

thank you @thephilosopher for the virtual gallery, nice job. Thank you a lot for everything. best Claudia

1 Like

@claudinhabelha @thephilosopher - voting started already :slight_smile:

Yes I would love to become a minter

hey @reginamintbase & @marianeu
Nathalie and i finalised the social media text. There are way more than we planned :slight_smile:

I will send you the link to the document directly because it is on my private folder.

payout-proposal: SputnikDAO

Thank you for voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

as most of you know, the NFT Fundraising for AfrikaBurn “Save The Clan” is now handled under the umbrella of BeeTogether.

Is someone keen to earn some money? :slight_smile: check the last comment on the guild-site: BeeTogether - Inspired by change! - #7 by claudinhabelha