A Proposal for a weekly workshop

Hello Fam.

I’m proposing for a weekly workshop to engage creatives in the C1 guild and to also onboard new creatives to the community, this will furthermore drive the aim and goals of the guild to keep the creatives engaged, create NFTs to later be minted, the creation process will be professionally recorded, edited and minted in the C1 store on Mintbase, it will not only be targeted to audio NFTs or creatives but to every other aspect of Art I can find in the city of Lagos.
I will be working with @Dedeukwu and @JCB on the weeks project and how to properly get it done and minted, We already have few creatives to work with and onboard in the process, we’ll also be reaching out to members of the C1 guild for a workshop of their art created and minted.
I will be renting a Camera for every workshop or I can use any available camera in a case where we have one. This workshop can be displayed on the community weekly call like we used to or we can choose a day for the months workshops, it can be announced on social media, we’ll display the creation stages, artists name, social media handles and links to the store we can also have like an open day workshop for Art exhibition to thereby draw collectors to come in and see how these young Africans/Nigerians create their art, an artwork with the artists image and type of art can be displayed to be published before day of workshop. i will also be working with the C1 promotion team to always give them time to time reports so they can also always advertise our weekly workshop.

To achieve this weekly I will be needing

1. Transportation and entertainment ( $50 for each workshop) = $200 ( for a month)

2. Artist artwork and camera ( $150 for a month)

3. A T-shirt with the C1 logo design for team and buying the merch hoodie in the C1 store for the guest artists = 3 team members and 4 creatives a month ( except we are on boarding more than one ) = $450, 1 merch costs $100 and 30% goes back to the DAO ) and the team T-shirt will be bought once as we’ll be using them until they need changing or rebranding.

4. Team bounty = $150 for a month.

5. Audio workshop studio bounty ( electricity and maintenance) = $100

6. Editors bounty @Roxy = $100 for a month

7. Wallet activation = $12
    Total = $1162 = 114.03 NEAR.

elkhush1.near

Any other expenses will be handled by me and communicated here @JCB @Dedeukwu @boy_chulastrong text

4 Likes

This sounds cool fam, I have a few questions regarding the event.

Where do you intend to host this weekly activity? C1 TV Discord channel or The C1 Gallery?
Are you targeting content for the store and onboarding of artists? I would like to know your aim.
Which day of the week will this activity hold?
It’s great not to be limited to audio artists but just know i always have a studio if it’s something you’d need. Aside that it’s a great idea to engage the community with weekly activities like this especially when it’s educative, thanks man.

2 Likes

Greetings @Dedeukwu

1. The workshop will be held at the convenience of each artist ( i will be going to their work ) space except for audio workshops which will be brought to your studio as you’ve suggested and in any case of other art.
  2. the weekly workshops will be held on the discord channel every Sunday 30mins before the weekly call and every last Sunday of the month all workshops will be displayed officially on the C1 gallery ( in form of an exhibition which we will always have to keep promoting, this will keep us all engaged and create activities for the community thereby marketing ourselves ).
  3. The aim is to engage creatives, getting more contents for the store, attract collectors and onboarding of artists and creatives.
  4. i have also chosen Monday as it is the first day of the week and will provide time to properly edit the video, add some C1 designs and the name C1 TV artistry Workshop designs to make it look very professional and be ready to mint as the meeting is going on or after, the artists can be live interviewed on the exhibition day.

this workshop will be more of showing the members of the community and newly on boarded members that it is all love, work and growth.

2 Likes

Alright dope, I love the fact that it’s on Sundays before meeting.

Looking forward to approval fam

1 Like

okay bro, also i added some more details and thank you @Dedeukwu