Introduction of near medical team

Thank you so much for the comment, as stated above by one of the team member, we want to first be accepted by Near Community and then all the possible support near could offer to this team in going about unveiling what near ecosystem stand for to the community outside.

Secondly in respond to what if their is already and existing body for near Community health, wow that’s cool, but this team is build with the vision of first meeting to the health of the community outside, were they get to see another perspective of what blockchain stand for not all about finances but that even their own health is a concern to near blockchain, an can only be achieve by organizing a free medical outreach to the community, were their illnesses will be address and in that light the government body and traditional body will tend to see this good deed and will want to open their mind to any positive thing from the ecosystem.

2 Likes

We have not yet create a group in the community DAO.

3 Likes

@Ejabani moving forward, if all @CommunityDAO council/members support this, I think it’s time to create a group in the DAO and start with what will make effect to the community at large.

This idea actually helps a whole lot of people see blockchain in a different perspective and it’s great that it starts with NEAR Protocol.

1 Like

Hello I am calling on all #npk-guild members to look into this proposal. This was not communicated on the NPK Guild Council and this does not represent in any way our roadmap for this year and I think shouljg be discussed in the council first before it been pushed here on the Governance Forum.

I accept that they have a beautiful proposition but I have a big question on the team setup being biased and one sided. #Npkguild Council please scrutinize this and leave your comments.

Hey @ejabani
The NEAR Health Guild already has medical outreach and public goods in it’s planned activities, which we’ll be starting in May 2022.

We even plan to make everyone in the NEAR Health community eligible to carryout medical outreach in the name of Near by submitting a proposal to the NEAR Health DAO, after discussion in the community telegram and favorable votes, we’ll provide the resources for the outreach.

Just thought we could work together.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment. This team came up from the event the Near protocol had with Urushalima Foundation. So some medics within the Foundation decided to also come up with proposal to build into near and promote the vision of the Near ecosystem. If you check mostly the members are members of the Urushalima Foundation. However, the team is also open up for expansion and collaborations however, few of the NPK Guild members were added to help based on expertize and experience within the ecosystem to be part of the team so that knowledge about the ecosystem will be shared to members and other members that will be recruited. These NPK Guild members are also anchor to the AMA event of which the team contacted when the idea came about. Thanks you can chat me up for further clarifications and suggestions. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello!
Thanks for this heads up. @Ejabani is there a way you two can synchronise?

1 Like

Good to know. but I’m much more concerned about this because we already have the [NEAR Health Guild]( NEAR Health Guild that does more or less the same thing that the NEAR Medical team is trying to achieve.

Aha! I’m interested to learn about this. In the past when there are situations like this, they get merged under one community (as they are both covering the same geographical region as well) then operate as a unified body/entity.

3 Likes

I had no idea there is already same initiative. This I think it’s better they synchronise to work effectively.

I’m just a @CommunityDAO member though.

1 Like

Okay the near health guild focuses on the adoption of the Blockchain technology in healthcare whereas this other team members are much specific in service rendering so as to change mindset and enable much people to accept the technology, The need for the already licensed practitioners who can render care to people without restrictions making them see the other advantages Blockchain offers. As well as members of various professional association and bodies which gives us good entry into them. Collaborations is welcomed when necessary considering the different areas of focus. Thanks @IgbozeIsrael

2 Likes

Going through the roadmaps of the Health guild much outreaches are being focused on administrative levels to allow the use of Blockchain in various health facilities in data entry, tele-health programs e.t.c. However, this is much focused on health services like assessing illness and providing care which is to the masses which constitute the major populace

2 Likes

Collaborative work is great, I believe we will achieve more together

1 Like

Something very nice, the NEAR Health Guild is much happy with this, Near for better Health!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. The future is Near @Mohaa

1 Like

Thank you sir for the support.

1 Like

Thank you @MeshackMayafi I have no more further respond other than what he has said as regarding the near health guild, near medical team is just a team of license practitioners who thought of a better approach of communicating blockchain to the masses in terms of health outreaches an other modalities, and having look through the near health guild is more of the technological approach to health issues but they are all nice approach all toward the best for the ecosystem using different strategy.

3 Likes

Hello , I’m also Medicine student at Turkey and I support your job. do it guys !

1 Like

This is indeed a great innovation. I believe With all hands on deck by experts and professional, the Near community will do great having to use the health sector as a medium of exchange and with great reach. Kudos to you and your team.

3 Likes

Thank you sir near is the future

2 Likes