[PROPOSAL] NxM Anthem

NxM Anthem

Music has a way of bringing people together, whether through experiencing a performance or participating in the creation process. What if there was a way to combine those. NxM Anthem hopes to do that.

NxM Anthem will be a monthly collaborative project where members of the community work together to produce, record, and release a song with original artwork. It will highlight the talent we have in our community and encourage collaboration between visual artists and musicians across the globe.

The end product will be released via Mintbase under the NxM store and be made available for purchase.

The release of each NxM Anthem will coincide with NxM Live at the end of each month, with the first releasing on 30th July 2021. Forever royalties will be split with 20% going to NxM DAO, 25% to the visual artist, the remaining split equally among the contributing artists. Proceeds from the initial sale will be an even split across the board including NxM DAO.

Funding for the project will be used for the following:

25 N for each participant (for example 2 vocalists, a producer)
25 N Mixing & Mastering
25 N Marketing
25 N Project management

We are requesting a total budget of 150 N for funding

Thanks for reading,

Steven
trashlights.near

10 Likes

This is a super cool idea! What are the plans for the proceeds of the sales?

5 Likes

Great stuff Steven! Pls do adjust the tags to include Creatives x NxM and additional tag using nxm-dao

@bonepolice we’ve gone over the breakdown of budget and proceeds on the side so I think @steven will update this doc

5 Likes

Made the updates, let me know what you think.

1 Like

I’m down sounds like fun…

3 Likes

That’s dope, I’ll DM you!

1 Like

I’d be interested in participating

3 Likes

I think it would be good to allocate some NEAR to social media promotion. So we can post it to IG and promote the posts to get more reach outside of our circles and to targeted groups.

3 Likes

This is super cool…let’s get lit :fire:

3 Likes

UPDATE:

• The first NxM Anthem will be released on July 30th

• It will be a @bonepolice X Trash Lights collaboration

• The next NxM Anthem will be released on Aug 27th produced by @Paul and featuring @Dedeukwu

• The September NxM Anthem will be released on Sept 2th produced by @JCB, vocalist TBD

If you are interested and I haven’t gotten in touch with you please let me know.

Thanks,

Steven
trashlights.near

6 Likes

Yoo nice one, NxM fam LFG :partying_face::partying_face::musical_score:

1 Like

UPDATE:

I’ve created a Telegram group for NxM Anthem organizing and discussion. Please join if you are participating or would like to.

1 Like

Hey bro!

Can you write a recap/payout post with the link to the track and how things went so we can get you and the contributors paid.

1 Like

Just putting down a note to mark that I did a bounty for the cover art for the first drop. We paid out 10N from the NxM bounty program to TRENDHEO to do the cover. Just for book keeping!

3 Likes