[Bounty / Discontinued] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR

THIS BOUNTY IS NO LONGER LIVE

Earn 5 NEAR for Live-Tweeting a Createbase Event

1. Attent a Createbase Event
  2. Live-tweet the event in a single tweet thread. EXAMPLE
  3. Please reply to this thread with necessary info showing that you have done the above
  4. Once your tweet thread has been approved by @lenara or @chloe (at least one of them will like your forum reply) you are free to submit a payout proposal
  5. Submit a payout proposal, with “target” being your NEAR account, 5 NEAR (SputnikDAO)
  6. Use the forum link from your reply for your “Link to the discussion”

Your reply thread will be used by the Createbase SputnikDAO council to decide on your proposal so please check back for updates.

Bounty Submission Guide: Createbase Bounty Guide - Createbase
For more info on the Createbase SputnikDAO: Createbase SputnikDAO info - Createbase

*For the “Community Calls - Createbase” events that occur bi-weekly, an additional 10 NEAR will be given to the tweet thread with the highest social reach.

6 Likes

Here is my thread from the April 1st Community Call <3

2 Likes

Another community call, another time for me, Ben Haley, to livetweet. Gander oh so vividly at another tremendous livetweet thread :smiley: https://twitter.com/BenHaleyMade/status/1382733084798418946

3 Likes

Hi Tako,

Thanks for sending a tweet about the community call, we appreciate it.

For this bounty we were asking for “live-tweet”, which means attending the call and sending several tweets connected in a thread as the call unfolds live.

The tweets should be about important news and points being made during the call, and include twitter handles for the speakers, as well as links for the projects mentioned, whenever possible.

Here is a guide about how to do a super professional live tweet (we don’t expect all of what’s in this guide, we are just posting it as inspiration, and would be good to do at least some of it. Of course the more you do, we reward it with an extra bonus beyond the 5 NEAR original bounty :wink:

We won’t be approving your current DAO payout proposal, but you are very welcome to come to our next call and do a live tweet if you want. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Here is my tweet

1 Like

Awesome, after your tweet thread is complete, you’ll be able to submit your payout proposal. This bounty is for a thread if tweets describing the live event. Looking good so far :ok_hand:t4:.

this is my tweet but I don’t know if it’s valid

1 Like

We have events on an ongoing basis. Feel free to create tweet treads for any of those and it will be valid. The idea is for the person who creates the tweet thread to actually do it “live” during the event and addend.

Hi @babys below is what we are looking for.

:point_right: Make sure you only submit a DAO payout after you get approval from me or @chloe, because if we can’t pass your proposal you will lose your bond of 0.1 NEAR :cry:

• “live-tweet”, means attending the call and sending several tweets connected in a thread as the call unfolds live.

• The tweets should be about important news and points being made during the call, and include twitter handles for the speakers, as well as links for the projects mentioned, whenever possible.

• Take a look at the guide below if you need tips on how to do it in a professional way. Make sure to follow at least some of the guidelines (the more of them you follow, you can even get a bonus beyond the 5 NEAR bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

3 Likes

@danhdanh269 glad you enjoyed the NxM Community Call.

I could not attend myself, so I wish someone had completed the live-tweet bounty and I could easily catch-up with what was being presented and discussed.

We see that you have started the task, by posting one tweet drawing attention to the event, but for live-tweeting we are asking more than that.

What we want is:

• A thread of tweets being done as the call unfolds live by someone who is present in the call.

• Each tweet about one important news or point being made during the call.

• Tweet should include twitter handles for the speaker, as well as link for the project mentioned, whenever possible.

Hope this helps. We won’t be able to approve your payout this time, but if you want to try again in a future call you are more than welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope to see you in the next call!

2 Likes

yeah i 've done

Hi @long

It seems we are getting several posts from people doing a tweet to apply to this bounty.

While we appreciate a lot people tweeting (thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) the bounty is for “live-tweeting”.

Live tweeting is different from just posting a tweet with a link to the call. It’s more like being a journalist covering an event live.

You can check the answers I wrote to the previous posts to get a better idea of what we are looking for, and we welcome you to come to a future call if you’re interested in live-tweeting!

In the meanwhile, please do not submit a payout proposal to the DAO as we won’t be able to approve it.

Thanks a lot, and hope to see you in the next call!

2 Likes

Hello! I have done a livetweet thread from the Createbase Community Call for the 29th of April, but in most awful news it literally just won’t let me link from twitter anymore!? If you are looking for the specific tweet thread, everyone knows I’ve done it, but to find the link (which again, I cannot post), you’d have to add twitter.com/BenHaleyMade/status/1387798585526394880 after the Twitter domain in your browser.

It really better let me post this hahaha

2 Likes

Tks

What I see here is a link to someone else’s tweet thread. If you are hoping to complete this bounty, please attend a Createbase event: Events - Createbase

Hi there, I have just live tweet about the ‘NFT AMA for Artists’ event, please take a look and give me feedback. Thank you so much. ^^

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UmloveRu/status/1390286625754664960

Hi, this is my first time live-tweeting so maybe a lot of things is missing, please give me feedback and thank you so much

1 Like

Awesome tweet thread. Thanks so much for sharing the links and sharing what was talked about :slight_smile: please feel free to submit a 5 N payout proposal with: [Bounty] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR - #19 by tieulytkah2 as the forum link needed.

1 Like